Friday 25 October 2013

Today's Look - Summer Fruits


I got the tutorial bug last weekend, so I thought I would share with you guys one of my favourite looks :) I called it Summer Fruits as it uses mostly soft pastel colours - my favourites!




First, I reset my doll. 



Then I added lime haircolour and some pink and cream highlights :) 



In real life, lipliner is always a must :) Make it one shade darker than the lipstick to make your lips 
POP!
I also added orange blush with some pink tints. 



Next, I filled in the lips - red on the top, plum on the bottom :) Then I lined under my eyes with some pale pink eyeshadow. 



Lastly, I added one last coat of blush, added purple eyeshadow in the outer creases of my eyes, white eyepencil to the inner creases and filled up to my brows with pale pink. I also added a coat of thickening mascara to my upper lashes :) Don't do the bottom ones, or it looks spidery!


There you have it! :) Accessorize and you are done!


lovinjudas xxx


2 comments:

  1. How do you take screenshots of your doll?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the screenshot function on my computer, I have a mac, so to screenshot it is Command-Shift-4, but for Windows users, I think there is a print screen key :) Then you paste the image into Paint, or something like that, and cut out the part of it you want :)

      lovinjudas xxx

      Delete