Monday 28 October 2013

Pretty n'Love - New collection


What do you all think of the new Pretty n'Love collection?


I have to say, it is better than some of the previous collections, most people think of Pretty n'Love as a "girly" store, and I think Stardoll are trying to change this a little, by adding in a couple of colours other than pink :D

Here are a couple of my favourite items:


This dress is ahh-mazing, I love the ruffles and the colour 0-o It's so pretty :) 
The skirt is a must have, and it is in starcoins, so save up your daily allowances! I also love the little satchel handbag-y thing, it's a really bright colour and would be great with black and white outfits. 

And the things I hate...


This onesie. I can tolerate onesies, but at this price....guess the price! (scroll down to see)























26 Stardollars! It's ridiculous! Or is it not too bad? Tell me your opinion in the comments! :)


lovinjudas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment