Tuesday 22 October 2013

Pick of the Day - Walking Zombie




Now, as I mentioned in my last post, I would like this blog to become more of a general blog rather than just outfits :) I will definitely bring back "Pick of the Day", and I will be making banners for the other topics soon.

Stardoll's Pick of the Day disturbed me today. I don't particularly like the new Fantasy Hotel store in the Starplaza, as I feel that it is too gruesome for a younger Stardoll audience. I am fourteen, and I would find this creepy to have in my suite! I can understand that Halloween decorations are meant to scare people, but personally I think that this is going one step too far. The bloodstains, pale mottled skin, it reminds me a bit too much of those horror films you watch with  your hands over your eyes. 
When I think of Halloween decorations, I think pumpkins and spiders, not wailing zombies and clawed hands. 

However, Stardoll did get some things right :) Did you see the awesomely cute Vampire Cat? I love it <3



lovinjudas xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment