Tuesday 29 October 2013

Halloween Outfits! :)


It's Halloween on Wednesday, and I thought I would show you some of the costumes I created! Send me pictures of your own, and can add them to the blog.

First, Queen of Darkness:


I layered all the black skirts/patterned skirts I owned onto my doll, and then added a Chanel bodysuit underneath. I also added a black belt to cover up some of the detailing on the skirts. A simple bag and spiked heels, and my outfit was complete! :) 


Next, in honour of the new Marvel movie coming out in the UK this week (Is anyone else going to see Thor 2? So exited!), here is a little evil inspired outfit:


This was harder than I thought it would be to create, as all the characters wear capes and bodysuits, which are extremely hard to find on Stardoll!
I used a black hood with a black bustier to create a curved neckline similar to the picture, and layered some pleather trousers over a black and green skirt to give the illusion of a black coat and cape :) 



lovinjudas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment