Monday 28 October 2013

Halloween Pass


I saw the Stardoll homepage today, and there was a (rather large) advert for the Halloween Pass:




I decided to check it out a little further, as these passes are often much better value for money then normal.


This seems like a good offer, in comparison to their standard superstar membership for 1 month, which is £4.95 a month, but to me it is still a bit expensive. I would much rather pay the £35.40 for a whole year's membership with 200 stardollars a month at £2.95 a month instead of £4 a month on a Halloween pass and 200 stardollars a month. 

Sorry if this is a bit confusing, but what do you think? Is it worth it?


On another note, I said above that it was a bit expensive. I have spent way too much on Stardoll in the last 2 years, so I have decided to go spending-free and earn everything on the site for free, instead of paying for virtual items!

So far it is going well, you can complete surveys and watch videos for stardollars, and I have earnt around 15 in two days (not much, but it helps!). The only thing I am having problems with is a Superstar membership :S I would love to be able to sell my items, but I cannot see any way to get a free membership. Any ideas? 



This is the survey page, you can find it under "My Account". 

I hope this shows you that you don't necessarily need money to buy things on Stardoll, but it does make it a LOT easier! :) 


lovinjudas xxx




2 comments:

  1. I have worked something out to stop me spending £300/$375 a year on stardoll.com! I'm starting from Christmas. But at Christmas they have good offers, like you get 1000 more stardollars and that. Well as a present or out of my money, I am paying £35 to get a years membership. Then I'll have 200 a month. Then on my birthday I'll buy the 3000 stardollars for £30 and put that as 200 a month, Then I get 400 a month and the extra money from the Christmas offer also! I will also split 400 stardollars up into categories so I know what to spend on what and what to save, I'm making a calender in real life for Christmas day on wards of how much I can spend and on what. This is so much better, because I can wake-up, look at the calender and be like 'Oh okay, so I can spend that much on clothes today and that much on make-up tomorrow.. greaat!'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is a really good idea, I had a system like that last year where I bought a year's membership called the Royalty package (or something like that!). It gave me 200sd a month, and 1 year's worth of immediate Royalty. It was a good deal, but the only problem I found was trying to limit my spending and stick to the budget!

      lovinjudas xxx

      Delete