Thursday 31 October 2013

48 Questions Tag

Well hello there, I am Tilly, the new 'Real Life Writer'. Firstly, before I get to the tag, I'll just tell you a little about myself, and my post schedule. My real name is Jada, and Tilly is my nickname. Tilly comes from the second half of my first name, which is Kristile. I am fourteen, Australian and I am an avid reader.
I will be doing text posts every Friday (Aus) and hopefully video posts every Wednesday (Aus.).
I may do special posts on different days as well. So let's get to the tag;

1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:59am, I missed the train... Oops.
2. How do you like your steak?
On a plate.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? 
Kick Ass 2.
4. What is your favorite TV show?
The Walking Dead, and Pretty Little Liars :3
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Probably Ireland, I have a deep love for Irish accents. Do not even ask why.
6. What did you have for breakfast? 
Candy from Halloween last night...
7. What is your favorite food? 
Caramel, just caramel. Nothing more, nothing less. I just really like caramel.
8. Foods you dislike?
Get ready for the list.... Mushrooms, Cheese, Oranges, Avocado, Roasted Carrots, Capsicum, Celery, Peanuts, Most Fish, Lobster, Spinach, Eggplant and much, much more.
9. Favorite place to eat?
At home :3
10. Favorite dressing? 
I don't like dressing >.< Wait, that sounds completely wrong...
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? 
I don't.
12. What are your favorite clothes? 
Circle/Skater skirts.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Ireland!
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Don't even start.
15. Where would you want to retire? 
Georgia, U.S.A.
16. Favorite time of day? 
Midday.
17. Where were you born?
Lismore, New South Wales.
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? 
Gymnastics.
19. What is your favorite fragrance? 
Fame by Lady Gaga.
20. What is your favorite face cream?
I don't use face cream...
21. Favorite baby/kids products? 
Bonjela. Because it tastes good. It don't matter if I don't teethe anymore... I'm not weird...
22. People watcher? 
Maybe... OKAY FINE I DO... a lot.
23. Are you a morning or night person? 
Night.
24. Do you have any pets? 
A Staffy named Halo, and a Staffy/Maltese Terrier (don't ask) puppy named Gryffin.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? 
Nopity nope.
26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A fairy-princess, disco gangster unicorn. I kid you not.
27. What is your favorite memory? 
When my brother was hallucinating, and thought I was Jessica Rabbit. I was so confused but I laughed so hard.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? 
Catssssssssss.
29. Are you married? 
Yes. It's a one way marriage though. I'm married to Joshua Anthony Brand, he just doesn't know it yet.
30. Always wear your seat belt?
Yep.
31. Been in a car accident? 
Nope.
32. Any pet peeves? 
STICKY THINGS OH MY ACTUAL GOD I CAN'T STAND IT ASDIOPJFVAASDBGSIJBNS.
33. Favorite pizza toppings?
I don't actually like pizza.
34. Favorite flower? 
Evening Primrose.
35. Favorite ice cream? 
Oreossssssss.
36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Red Rooster :'D
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? 
Well counting all of them.... I've never taken a driver's test. I'm 14.
38. From whom did you get your last email? 
Youtube.
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? 
Burberry.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? 
Trick or Treating :D
41. Like your job? 
Don't have one ;D
42. Broccoli? 
It's a love/hate relationship.
43. What was your favorite vacation? 
When I went to Tasmania, and went to the Cadbury factory. That was a good day.
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? 
My family :3
45. What are you listening to right now? 
Lana del Rey's Carmen.
46. What is your favorite color? This weird mix in-between grey, green and blue. 
47. How many tattoos do you have? 
I have one... Temporary tattoo... Of a unicorn.
48. Coffee drinker?
I'm not aloud to drink coffee.... Not because my parent's don't want me drinking it.... It's because I go crazier than a squirrel on energy drinks.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I love this! :) Burberry and PLL are awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Burberry and PLL are the bomb-dot-com

      That was actually such a bad joke.

      Delete