Monday 21 October 2013

Halloween! :)



Hi again - just in time for Halloween! 

I have updated my medoll recently, so expect some outfits over the next few days!


I changed a couple of my medoll features, I think it's important to keep mixing it up as it stops you from getting to fond of a certain type of eye, and the type of makeup you use eg. smoky eyes can end up being all you do, not just a style for special events if you keep the same eye. Maybe it's just me, but I like to do this every now and then :) 


When I was creating these next few styles, I found that each was a very different style. Sometimes I feel like "happy" clothes and go for light, floral makeup and clothes with sunshine and amber colours, but sometimes I feel like more of a punk and go for the grunge with purple and black. What I am trying to say is that I don't know my individual style yet, and I don't know if I ever will, but for now I am happy trying out different looks and giving you all a little taste of everything! :)

On a side note, I have been considering adding some writers to the blog, but for now I think I will try to go at it on my own whilst I drum up some more followers as it is rather time-consuming, and I wouldn't be able to manage writers AND advertising. However, I will send out writer calls soon, I promise!

Hugs, 

lovinjudas xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment