Monday 28 October 2013

Callie's Picks



A few days ago, Stardoll gave us a new store, Callie's Picks. 


At first glance, I thought this store was a bit strange, with all those tartan ruffles (!), but then I looked a little slower, and actually found some pieces I liked. I have already seen a blogger or two comment on how Stardoll brought back out some rare clothes in this new store, but personally I don't think that it caused a particuarily big impact. I could understand if Stardoll decided to reintroduce the ELLE store or something like that, but none of these items were essentially "rare" enough to provoke outrage!


Here were a few of my favourites, I lovelovelove that red dress with the cute collar, I am buying that ASAP! The other t-shirt dress would be great for everyday outfits, and the shoes have some really nice ankle detail <3 Overall, I think Callie's Picks was a success, but maybe next time it would be great to see a little less tartan? :) 

lovinjudas xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment